What’s the prognosis for big energy projects in Alaska? Shell’s abandoned the Arctic and state lawmakers are about to duke it out over an expensive new natural gas line. We’ll dig into fossil fuel projects. Is the proposed gas line a real solution for the state’s budget crisis or CPR on a flailing economy?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Mark Meyer, commissioner, DNR
- Kara Moriarty, President/CEO, Alaska Oil & Gas Association
- Lois Epstein, petroleum engineer/Arctic program director, Wilderness Society
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.