U.S. Senator Dan Sullivan has been on the job for one year and has focused on military and veterans issues. He’s also been highly critical of the Obama Administration’s Arctic strategy, saying a more comprehensive policy is required. In a time of state and federal budget restraints, how will Arctic needs be addressed?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- U.S. Senator Dan Sullivan
- Craig Fleener, Arctic policy adviser
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.