Congressional Republicans and the Trump Administration are moving forward with their plan to replace elements of the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare. How could big changes to health insurance coverage affect Alaskans? What will happen to coverage for the more than 30 thousand residents who gained it through Medicaid expansion?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Joshua Weinstein – Benefits expert
- Becky Hultberg – CEO of the Alaska State Hospital and Nursing Home Association
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.