What lies ahead for the Arctic and the people who live there? Researchers will gather in Anchorage, to present studies on changes in arctic plants and animals, food security and how remote population will need to adapt to increasing development, vessel traffic and tourism.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Diane Hirshberg – ISER researcher
- Carolina Behe – ICC Alaska
- Robert Rich – Ex-Director – ARCUS (Arctic Research Consortium of U.S.)
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.