Alaska is in a recession…again. There’s a lot of hand wringing about the state’s fiscal future but beyond simply bridging the current funding gap, what can and should a diversified economy look like? A new 5-year economic strategy developed with state and private sector business leaders focuses on addressing Alaska economic future.
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Ethan Tyler -manager – dept of Commerce, Community and Economic Development
- Laurie Wolf – E.D, Foraker Group
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.