- Legislators head to an “Energy Council” conference in Washington, DC, yet there’s no discoverable information about the purpose or
Got an iPhone or an iPod Touch? You can listen to KSKA very easily online — for free — anywhere you can reach the Internet wirelessly (including WiFi, 3G and even EDGE networks).
At the end of Monday’s inaugural broadcast of Soundprint on KSKA, host Lisa Simeone specifically welcomed KSKA listeners to the family. Listen to the attached audio (33 seconds) to hear the welcome we aired around 10:30 p.m. yesterday.
Learn more about the show and listen … Read More
- KSKA Schedule Change information packet (PDF, 1MB) — this includes an introduction to our changes as well as a full-page printable copy of the new schedule.
- KSKA Printable
- Governor Palin stumps for a House bill to promote an abortion restriction bill aimed at minors
- Palin is looking
- U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski addressed the Alaska Legislature this week, pressing for natural gas development and more
- One of
This week we visit with students from the Home Base After School Program. The program engages students in programs as diverse as computer building, Tai Chi and foreign languages, as well as basics such as math and science. Now, a few of the students are … Read More
- Attorney General Talis Colberg suddenly resigns from the Palin administration. Was it due to some ethical disagreement? Burnout?
- Governor Palin’s reaction to the Obama federal stimulus package
- “Bullet” gas line project proposed by ENSTAR to supply southcentral
Both KSKA Public Radio (FM 91.1) and KAKM Public TV (Channel 7) are broadcasting live Inauguration coverage from Washington, DC today. Additionally, we’re both offering additional programs capturing the thoughts and reactions of the American people in the midst of this historic event. Here’s what … Read More