If you missed the broadcast, not to worry. All of our locally produced programs, plus a few extras are routinely posted online. Here you can subscribe to receive a program regularly on your computer via email, RSS feed or podcast.
If you would like to purchase a CD copy, please call 907-550-8400.
- Expanded interviews and in-depth coverage of a recently broadcast KSKA news story
- Occasionally airs Mondays at 1:00 pm on KSKA
- Local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral, Alaska
- Airs Thursdays at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm on KSKA
- Unique stories about the quirkiness of Alaskan life that don’t make their way into the traditional news line up
- Listen every Friday during Alaska News Nightly
- Michael Carey hosts a weekly, half-hour news analysis talk show with local journalists
- Airs on KSKA, FM 91.1 and KAKM, Channel 7 every Friday and Saturday
- The day’s top news stories from across the state with reports from the Alaska Public Radio Networks 25+ member stations
- Airs Monday – Friday at 6:00 pm on KSKA and APRN member stations statewide (broadcast times vary by station)
Subscribe to the feed that’s all news — all the time. Our Alaska News feed will give you all APRN’s news stories without the fuss of complete shows. Plus, we occasionally post breaking news stories or “extras” that don’t appear in our broadcast products.
- Sandy Harper and Dick Reichman host authors and artists about plays, books, theater and Alaska’s performance art culture
- Airs the last Monday of every month at 1:00 pm on KSKA
- AWAC volunteers record live speaking events they host in Anchorage on matters of politics, culture, history, geography, economics and more by distinguished speakers from around the world
- All presentations are online
This feed will give you everything published on the APRN site, including all the shows, stories, updates and extras. If you don’t want to miss a thing, this is the way to go. Just keep in mind you’ll get complete shows like Alaska News Nightly and you’ll get all the individual stories, too.
- Weekly live call-in on KSKA, guests are typically local leaders or experts on community topics
- Airs Wednesdays at 2:00 pm (live), repeats at 7:00 pm
- Weekly live call-in program hosted by Dr. Thad Woodard, an Anchorage pediatrician and specialist in child and adolescent asthma practicing in Anchorage since 1980
- Airs Mondays at 2:00 pm (live), repeats at 7:00 pm
- Stage Talk takes listeners backstage to chat with actors, directors, playwrights and technical artists about the community theater scene in Anchorage and the Mat-Su Valley
- Airs Friday at 2:45 on KSKA
- Alaska’s only statewidelive call-in forum for discussing the issues impacting life on the Last Frontier. Politics, science, culture and current events are covered by host Steve Heimel along with guests and callers.
- Airs Tuesdays at 10:00 am on KSKA and APRN station statewide