Become a Sustaining Member
What is a Sustaining Member?
When you become a Sustaining Member, you will enjoy the convenience of uninterrupted membership to your favorite public media, while also providing a dependable foundation of support for Alaska Public Media.
Your donation will be billed to your credit card each month and your membership will automatically renew each year. Once a year, we will send you a record of your giving history for tax purposes and give you an opportunity to update your pledge amount. Of course, you can change or cancel your payments at any time.
Why should you become a Sustaining Member?
- It’s convenient and easy to budget for
- Help Alaska Public Media save money on postage, paper and administrative costs
- It’s environmentally friendly because we can cut down on renewal mailings
- You’ll automatically be entered into all on-air membership drive drawings
- You help Alaska Public Media build a sustainable future
Your Sustaining Membership will automatically renew each year unless you choose to cancel or change it. You can increase, decrease or stop your donation at any time by calling us at 907.550.8400.