Problems with ethics in politics have become almost daily news in Alaska. First there were indictments against former and sitting state legislators and now U.S. Senator Ted Stevens and Congressman Don Young are under federal investigation while Senator Lisa Murkowski has an ethics complaint filed against her in the Senate Ethics Committee. We’ll discuss how we got to this point and what to expect next.
HOST: Michael Carey, independent journalist
- Dermot Cole, columnist, Fairbanks Daily News-Miner
- Bill McAllister, Juneau Bureau Chief, KTUU Channel 2 News
LIVE BROADCAST: Tue, Jul 31 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations across Alaska
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.