This weeks guest on Line One: Your Health Connection, Dr. John Chirban tells parents how to talk to their kids about sex. Author of What’s Love Got to Do With It: Talking with Your Kids About Sex, Chirban discusses trends in the sexual behavior of adolescents and encourages conversation between parents and their kids.
- Take Dr. Chirban’s Sex Survey on DrPhil.com
- Kids Health: Sex Ed
- National Youth Risk Behavior Survey: Trends in the Prevalence of Sexual Behavior (PDF)
- CDC: Youth Online – Sexual Behavior
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. John Chirban, author, What’s Love Got to Do With It: Talking With Your kids About Sex
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Nov 5, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Nov 5, 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.