Mayor Mark Begich returns to Community Forum to discuss his plan for the 2008/2009 budget. After debates at recent Anchorage Assembly meetings and public hearings, what do KSKA listeners have to say about the mayor’s budget plans for the upcoming year?
- No cease fire in budget battle
- Anchorage budget battle heating up
- Anchorage Assembly to extend public hearing on 2008/2009 budget
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
GUEST: Mark Begich, Mayor of Anchorage
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, Nov 21 2007 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.