Treatment for depression is unique to each individual. As two of the most common treatments, what differs in the use of psychotherapy versus medication? This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, Dr. Harold Arkowitz from the psychology department at the University of Arizona joins Dr. Woodard to discuss evidence for each.
- National Institute of Mental Health: Depression
- Mayo Clinic: Depression Treatment
- Center for Addiction and Mental Health: Treatments for Depression
- Beck Depression Inventory
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Harold Arkowitz, PhD in psychology, University of Arizona
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Jan 7, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Jan 7, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S RECCOMMENDED BLOGS: