Dr. Doug Eby and Karen McIntire of Southcentral Foundation join Dr. Woodard to discuss the results of changes made to health care for Native Alaskans.
- American Academy of Family Physicians: Transforming Your Practice – What Matters Most
- Baldrige National Quality Program
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Doug Eby, VP of Medical Service, Southcentral Foundation
- Karen McIntire, Director of Organizational Structure, Southcentral Foundation
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE LINKS: