Christine Sam from Good Samaritan Counseling Center in Anchorage joins Dr. Woodard to discuss the effects of stress and what can be done to prevent and treat stress related problems.
- Alaska Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association: Stress
- American Psychological Association: Stress Tip Sheet
- MayoClinic: Stress and Headache
- The Journal of the American Medical Association: Acute Emotional Stress and the Heart (PDF)
- The Journal of the American Medical Association: Chronic Stress and the Heart (PDF)
- American Psychological Association: Stress in America (Word DOC)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Christine Sam, MS, Clinical Therapist, Good Samaritin Counseling Center in Anchorage
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: