This week on Line One, Dr. Bill Gerace, DDS and Dr. Joseph Mauro, DDS join Dr. Woodard for a discussion about bioesthetic dentistry. Unlike traditional dentistry which is reactive in nature, bioesthetic dentistry is proactive. Precise analysis of the jaw and teeth helps diagnose where the system is breaking down. Treatment is designed to restore harmony to the dental system and prevent further damage.
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Bill Gerace, DDS, OBI Foundation for Bioesthetic Dentistry
- Dr. Joseph Mauro, DDS, Bay Regional Medical Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: