Dr. Jack Hickel has spent many years in Swaziland as a medical missionary. Today he is a local family physician working at Southcentral Foundation. This week, Dr. Hickel sits down with Dr. Woodard, to discuss the medical situation in the southern Sudan region and his upcoming medical missionary work there.
- Community Forum: Medical Assistance and Relief in Africa with Dr. Jack Hickel
- APRN: The Power of One – Anchorage Doctor building hospital in Sudan
- the Sudan TB Project
- Doctors Without Borders
- Sudan location
- Crosscurrents International Institute
- CIA: The World Factbook – Sudan
- Medical Ministry International
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Jack Hickel, family physician, Southcentral Foundation
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, March 10, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, March 10, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: