Kurt Gibson from Governor Palin’s Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA) team is the guests on this week’s Community Forum. Join host Nellie Moore as she shares the latest progress on the proposed Alaska gasline.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Kurt Gibson is Deputy Director of the Division of Oil and Gas for DNR, who has worked with DNR Commissioner Tom Irwin, DNR Deputy Commissioner Marty Rutherford, Revenue Commissioner Pat Galvin and others to get AGIA written and passed. Kurt is an energy asset manager, with experience in natural gas trading, energy marketing, and commercial operations in the Lower 48. He is a key member of the governor’s gasline team.
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, April 2, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, April 2, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcastASD: School Bonds – FAQsHOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist