Sex and relationship educators, Marshall Miller and Dorian Solot join host Dr. Woodard for a discussion on sexuality education. Marshall and Dorian have presented over 400 lectures, trainings, and keynotes about sexual health, responsible intimacy, and safer sex around the country at colleges and universities, businesses, churches, regional and national conferences, and adult education centers. As experts on female orgasm, their book I ♥ Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide was published in March 2007. Marshall and Dorian have been a couple since 1993 and live in Albany, New York.
- Sex, Etc. — Sex Education by Teens, for Teens
- Alliance for Reproductive Justice
- Go Ask Alice! – Columbia University’s Health Q&A Internet Service
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Marshall Miller, sexuality educator and c0-author, I ♥ Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide
- Dorian Solot, sexuality educator and c0-author, I ♥ Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, April 7, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, April 7, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: