Summers are short in Alaska, so gardeners must be resourceful. On Community Forum, host Nellie Moore grills gardening aficionado, Jeff Lowenfels.
- Jeff Lowenfels: Grab a hoe and free the garden of liverwort
- Jeff Lowenfels: Don’t let chilly weather stop your veggie-planting plans
- Jeff Lowenfels: Hot ideas for countering chilly weather
- Timber Press: The Best in Gardening Books
- Jeff Lowenfels, garden writer
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, June 25, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, June 25, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast