Now, more than ever, high energy costs are slamming Alaskans in the pocketbook and cold winter months are looming. To help disseminate more information about energy savings and alternative energy sources, Alaska’s only renewable energy advocacy group is sponsoring the fourth annual Renewable Energy Fair in Anchorage.
This week we welcome Chris Rose of the Renewable Energy Alaska Project (REAP). Learn about the newest renewable energy technologies available today. Ask questions, or make comments during the live call in program from 2-3 p.m., or listen for the repeat at 7 p.m.
Download Audio (MP3, 60 min)
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Philip Munger, composer and blogger, Progressive Alaska
- John Proffitt, blogger, Gravity Medium (and webmaster for KSKA Public Radio)
- Live Callers
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, August 6, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, August 6, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast