Monday the Dow Jones Industrial Average saw it’s largest point drop ever. That came on the heels of the House of Representatives’ failure to pass a bailout bill. Traders, hoping for its passage, reacted to the vote count with shock and disbelief. What does this mean for Alaskans? Learn more this afternoon on Community Forum when host Nellie Moore welcomes Dave Lawer, President of the Alaska Bankers Association and Jeff Pantages, Chief Investment Officer of Alaska Permanent Capital Management.
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Dave Lawer, President, Alaska Bankers Association
- Jeff Pantages, Chief Investment Officer, Alaska Permanent Capital Management
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, October 1, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, October 1, 2008 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to communityforum [at] kska [dot] org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast