This week, officials at Denali Pipeline announced they have begun the formal right-of-way application process with the federal government, and, are getting ready to move into their brand new Anchorage headquarters. Today, Community Forum host Nellie Moore interviews Denali Pipeline president Bud Fackrell on the project, which would eventually ship 4 billion cubic feet of natural gas a day from the North Slope to the Lower 48, Alaska and Canada.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Nellie Moore, independent journalist
- Buck Fackrell, Denali Pipeline president
LIVE BROADCAST: Wed, November 19, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wed, November 19, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to communityforum [at] kska [dot] org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast