Ear, nose and throat specialist Dr. John Epley founded the Portland Otologic Clinic in 1975 and has since become internationally known for his contributions resulting in less invasive, less risky and more effective management of vestibular disorders. Learn more about the vestibular system and how it relates to disorders of the inner ear when Dr. Epely joins host, Dr. Woodard today on KSKA’s Line One: Your Health Connection.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. John Epley, MD, Portland Otologic Clinic
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, February 2, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, February 2, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: