With the economy in the dumps, everyone is worried about money these days. So its time to find out about some of the fun and cost cutting measures some savvy Anchorage residents have been doing for years. Today on Community Forum, find out where to get great pastry for pennies, how to dress to the nines for a tenth of the price and where to get bargains of all kinds, for the soul, as well as the body.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Karen Keller, Director of Anchorage’s Loussac Library
- Sue Brogan, VP of Community Engagement and Volunteer Center for United Way of Anchorage
LIVE: Wed, March 11, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, March 11, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast