Susan Dentzer is the editor-in-chief of Health Affairs, the nation’s leading journal of health policy. She also serves as a health issues analyst on The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. Today Dentzer joins host Dr. Woodard on Line One for a discussion on health care journalism.
- NEJM: “Communicating Medical News – Pitfalls of Health Care Journalism” by Susan Dentzer
- Health Affairs Blog
- The Kaiser Family Foundation: The State of Health Care Journalism in the U.S., March 2009
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Susan Dentzer, editor-in-chief of Health Affairs and health issues analyst, The The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, March 23, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, March 23, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health