Attorney General Eric Holder has ordered that all charges against former Senator Ted Stevens be dropped and the Justice Department will ask Judge Emmett Sullivan to reverse his conviction. Libby will be in the courtroom when that happens. Do Alaskans feel cheated because the conviction that cost Stevens the election is being overturned?
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel
- Cliff Groh, attorney/blogger, Alaska Political Corruption
- Libby Casey, APRN – Washington D. C.
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide