With or without a veto of 28 million dollars of federal Stimulus funds, the Alaska Legislature has made it clear that the state intends to invest in renewable energy. What projects make the most economic sense? If they are good investments, how does the private sector factor in?
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Chris Rose, Executive Director. Renewable Energy Alaska Project.
- Jim Lane, Editor and Publisher. Biofuels Digest.
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide