In honor of World Hepatitis Day, Dr. Woodard welcomes Dr. Brian McMahon, recipient of the Hepatitis B Foundation’s “Distinguished Scientist Award 2009” and Ginger Provo, Nurse Epidemiologist with the State of Alaska. World Hepatitis Day is Tuesday May 19. Are you number 12? Shockingly one in 12 people worldwide are living with either chronic hepatitis B or hepatitis C. Learn more on today’s show at 2:00 pm.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Brian McMahon, Scientific and Clinical Director, Liver Disease and Hepatitis Program, Alaska Native Medical Center
- Ginger Provo, Nurse Epidemiologist, State of Alaska, DPH, Section of Epidemiology
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:00 p.m
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: