The ARC of Anchorage has been helping the developmentally disabled, the deaf and others with physical challenges for more than fifty years. Find out how this organization has grown from its start with a group of committed families to it’s present day place as a force to ensure that people with disabilities have rich, full productive lives. Join the conversation this afternoon on Community Forum.
NOTE: This is the last official episode of Community Forum on KSKA. Look forward to hearing new voices on Hometown, Alaska, a live call-in show starting September, 9 on KSKA. Listen to Hometown, Alaska Wednesdays, at 2:00 pm repeating at 10:00 pm on KSKA
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Gwenn Lee, Executive Director, the ARC of Anchorage
- Patti Saunders, Development, the ARC of Anchorage
LIVE: Wed, August 26, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, August 26, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast