If you had a chance to share with a friend an audio snapshot of where we live, what would it sound like? What stories would you tell? Think of all the neighborhoods you visit each week and each one of them is different. They all come with their own soundtrack, their own thumbprint. This afternoon on KSKA, Ellen Lockyer hosts the first Hometown, Alaska with co-hosts Charles Wohlforth and Kathleen McCoy. The new hosts introduce themselves and share their show ideas. Listeners are invited to call in with their ideas and suggestions for discussion topics on Hometown, Alaska.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Kathleen McCoy, co-host, Hometown Alaska
- Charles Wohlforth, co-host, Hometown Alaska
LIVE: Wed, September 9, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, September 9, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast