The program is hosted by long-time Anchorage physician, Dr. Thad Woodard.
Each week, Dr. Woodard will talk with health care professionals about contemporary health and medical issues.
This week, Dr. Woodard explores the role of traditional healing practices. His guest will be Dr. Lisa Dolchok of the South Central Foundation: Tradional Healing.
Download Audio (MP3)
The relationship between good nutrition and effective learning is a key element in helping our kids get off to a good start. How does what we eat complement the ways of traditional healing and western medicine in how we learn?
Join in the discussion and share your ideas on Line One: Your Health Connection.
Audio will be posted following live broadcast, Monday 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Dr. Lisa Dolchok, a tribal doctor working at South Central Foundation
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, September 14, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, September 14, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. THAD WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: