The death of a family member or close friend is a life changing event. For a child, the loss can be devastating. Find out more about Camp Erin, the largest national network of bereavement camps for children and teens who have lost someone close to them on the next Line One: Your Health Connection this afternoon at 2:00p.m.
- Moyer Foundation: Camp Erin
- Hospice of Anchorage
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry: Children and Grief
- PBS On Our Own Terms: Moyers on Dying
- Karen Moyer, co-founder of the Moyer Foundation, creator and sponsor of Camp Erin
- Donna Stephens, Executive Director, Hospice of Anchorage
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, September 28, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, September 28, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health
Download Audio (MP3)