Anchorage Mayor Dan Sullivan gave an update on his First 100 Days in office before the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce this past Monday. His talk focused on the municipal budget and touched upon his new Energy Watch campaign, dealing with Anchorage’s chronic inebriates problem and upcoming library and recreational cutbacks due to the budget shortfall.
- Mayor Sullivan’s slide show presentation at Anchorage Chamber (PDF)
- MOA: Mayor’s Office
- KSKA Metro News: Mayor Sullivan reviews his new administration for Chamber
Download Audio (MP3)
RECORDED: Monday October 12, 2009
AIRED ON KSKA: Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEATS: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 9:00 p.m.
SPEAKER: Dan Sullivan, Mayor of Anchorage
Addressing Alaskans PARTNERS and PAST HOSTS:
- Alaska World Affairs Council
- Anchorage Chamber of Commerce
- World Trade Center of Alaska
- University of Alaska Anchorage – 49th State Fellows
- University of Alaska Anchorage – Alaska WWAMI
Addressing Alaskans features local talks and conversations recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral, Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.