The purpose of clinical research is to find better treatment and prevention for many illnesses including cancers. Many Alaskans are unaware of the opportunity to participate in clinical cancer research right here in our state. Join Dr. Thad Woodard and his guests and learn more about clinical cancer research in Alaska on the next Line One: Your Health Connection, Monday at 2:00p.m.
- American Cancer Society: Clinical Trials Matching Service
- State of Alaska: Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- National Cancer Institute: Clinical Trials
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Bill Clark, urologist, Alaska Urological Associates
- Dr. Greg Marino, Director of Oncology and Hematology, Alaska Native Medical Center
- Krista Rangitsch, RN, BSN, OCN, Certified Clinical Research Coordinator Team Lead for Providence Alaska Medical Center, Providence Cancer Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, October 19, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, October 19, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: