This week on Line One: Your Health Connection we will learn about how to detect and treat Alzheimer’s disease. Dr. Thad Woodard and his guests will take you through how the brain functions and how this disease affects the quality of life. Join Dr. Thad Woodard and learn more about what science is finding out about preventing Alzheimer’s disease on the next Line One: Your Health Connection this afternoon at 2:00p.m.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Resource Agency of Alaska
- Alzheimer’s Association: Inside the Brain
- National Institute on Aging: Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center
- Dr. Gary Small, Professor of Psychiatry at UCLA Semel Institute; Director of UCLA Center on Aging
- Julie Beatty, Director of Education, Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska Center for Pediatrics
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health
Download Audio (MP3)