If you think the cost of educating our children is high, wait ‘til you hear the cost of “not*” educating them.
Employers already know there’s a mismatch between their needs and the workforce that’s available to them.
Re-training is expensive. It turns out that education earlier in life is a better investment. The science of early childhood education is the subject on the next “Talk of Alaska.”
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- Dr. Judy L. Cameron. Professor. Oregon Health and Science Univ.
- Abbe Hensley. Executive Director. Best Beginnings.
- David Wight. President. Commonwealth North. (Former president of Alyeska Pipeline Service Co.)
- Live callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air)
- Send e-mail to talk [at] aprn [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide