How important is vitamin D to our health? How can those of us in Alaska be sure were are getting enough of this vitamin whose primary source is sunlight? This week on Line One: Your Health Connection, host Dr. Woodard interviews vitamin D authority Dr. Michael Holick, Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm repeating at 10:00 pm.
- Dr. Michael Holick, Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Biophysics at Boston University School of Medicine; authority on vitamin D
Download Audio (MP3)
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, November 23, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, November 23, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Science Based Medicine
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Super Smart Health