Ever wonder if what you read about the latest cure for the common cold was true? Or if what you saw in an advertisement for some prescription was accurate? Find out how to think about such claims this week on Line One: Your Health Connection when Brian Dunning (right), producer of Skeptoid: Critical Analysis of Pop Phenomena podcast joins host Dr. Thad Woodard.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Brian Dunning, host and producer of the podcast Skeptoid: Critical Analysis of Pop Phenomena
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, November 30, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, November 30, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: