This week on Line One , host Dr. Thad Woodard talks about kidney stones and bladder cancer with Anchorage urologist Dr. Wesley Turner. Dr. Turner has practiced urological surgery in Alaska since 1994 and became a founding partner of Alpine Urology in 1997.
Find out about the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract problems and disease on the next Line One Your Health Connection Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm.
- National Cancer Institute: Bladder Cancer
- UrologyChannel: Hematuria
- Alpine Urology – Anchorage, Homer, Soldotna, Fairbanks
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS: