- Gov. Sean Parnell (R) wants Alaska to fight national health care legislation.
- ACLU files suit to protect Anchorage homeless camps from improper raids.
- The US Senate begins debating financial reforms.
- The oil spill threatening Gulf states’ coastlines.
- The new labor agreement for Anchorage teachers.
Listen Here (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey. Freelance editorial writer. Anchorage Daily News.
- Jill Burke. Reporter. Alaska Dispatch.
- Libby Casey. Reporter. APRN. Washington DC.
- Steve MacDonald. News Director. KTUU- TV.
KSKA (FM) BROADCAST: Friday, April 30 at 2:30 p.m. and Saturday, May 1 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (TV) BROADCAST: Friday, April 30 at 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, May 1 at 5:00 p.m.
Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org