Summer is around the bend and dinner parties, BBQs and potlucks are on just about everybody’s calendar. Unfortunately that usually means lowering our palate’s standards. There are many standard American-fare dishes that most Americans just don’t know how to cook. Tune into Hometown, Alaska when host Teeka Ballas and culinary experts, Chef Ellen Robertson and Chef Guy Conley take your calls and discuss how to make the foods we take for granted a scrumptious experience.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Teeka Ballas, independent journalist
- Chef Ellen Robertson, personal, chef and caterer, Heart and Soul Food
- Chef Guy Conley, head chef, Ginger Restaurant
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast