Anchorage pediatric neurologist, Dr. Rod Smith joins Line One host Dr. Thad Woodard this afternoon to discuss common neurological problems including seizures, headache, and developmental issues in children.
- National Institute of Neourological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- The Family Village: A Global Community of Disability-Related Resources
- Epilepsy Foundation
- Alaska Epilepsy: Parent Resources
- Line One: Understanding Seizures and Epilepsy (18 Jan 2010)
Download Audio (MP3)
- Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Rod Smith, pediatric neourologist, Anchorage
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, July 12, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, July 12, 2010 at 8:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.