Jumping tigers, sprinting elephants, enormous tents, peanuts, zebras and clowns. Well, those might not be the things you’ll see when you go to a Green Light Circus show, or attend the Church of the Flaming Funk. Join host Teeka Ballas and her guests on the next Hometown, Alaska for a discussion on the underground circus in Alaska – what to see, what to expect and how to be in the know.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Teeka Ballas, independent journalist
- Mary Langham, variety artist
- Aurora Lewis, hoola hooper, Alaska Fire Circus
- Brandon Shaw, Church of Flaming Funk
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wed, July 28, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, July 28, 2010 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast