The elections are less than a week away and candidates are raring to go. It seems everyone has an opinion, and faces and names are on the front page of newspapers and websites everyday. But there are two things that will be on the ballot that few people seem to know much about. Find out what all the talk is not about – Propositions A and B.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Teeka Ballas, independent journalist
- Sherrie Simmonds, Corporate Communications Officer, Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Joshua Applebee, Campaign Manager, Proposition B
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast
Audio will be posted following broadcast from 2:00 – 3:00 pm