- Joe Miller takes election to court.
- Senate rejects a ban on earmarks.
- Parnell Administration says it’s time for the Susitna (Watana) dam.
- Congress continues to meet in a lame duck session.
- Obama Administration says it is time for a federal pay raise, a two-year freeze.
- Kyle Johansen and Charisse Millett left the Republican House caucus and now they want back in.
- Congressman Don Young gets a new office.
- Environmentalists and friends are gathering in DC for the 50th anniversary of creation of the Arctic National Wildlife Range.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, December 3 at 2:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 4 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, December 3 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, December 4 at 5:00 p.m.
PARTICIPATE: Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org