Photo by Brian Adams.
She’s funny and spunky, clever and outgoing. But more than that, she’s talented and ambitious and she hails from Anchorage. She’s Marian Call. With three albums out, and back in town for a quick breather after touring the Lower 48 since last spring, this singer songwriter prides herself on being wholly independent. Join host Teeka Ballas and Marian Call on the next Hometown, Alaska as they discuss Marian’s method and style and how her tour’s been going.
- Marian Call Official Website
- Marian Call’s Mostly Harmless Blog
- Facebook: Marian Call
- mariancall on Twitter
- Brother Francis Shelter
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Teeka Ballas, independent journalist
- Marian Call, singer songwriter
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
LIVE: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
- Get Hometown, Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast