- Taxation on the oil industry
- Obama’s 2012 budget
- Anchorage’s municipal elections
- Essential Air Services
- FBI releases some of its Ted Stevens information
- Murkowski visits the White House
- Liquor industry seek to move Alcoholic Beverage Control Board
- Knik Arm Bridge advocates ask for $150 million
- Bill Weimar arrested in Mexico
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, February 18 at 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, February 19 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, February 18 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, February 19 at 5:00 p.m.
PARTICIPATE: Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org