Dr. Bill Clark (pictured above) from the Alaska Urological Institute and prostate cancer survivor, Rick Goodfellow join host Dr. Thad Woodard on this week’s edition of Line One: Your Health Connection. They will discuss prostate cancer screening, treatments and recent developments in urology. Participate in the conversation Monday 2:00 – 3:00 pm on KSKA.
- MedlinePlus: Prostate Diseases
- Alaska Urological Institute: Dr. Bill Clark
- PubMed Health: Prostate Cancer
- National Cancer Institute: Prostate Cancer
- NPR: Doctors Debate Criteria For Prostate Biopsy (7 March 2011)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
- Dr. Bill Clark, Alaska Urological Institute
- Rick Goodfellow, owner KLEF FM 98.1, prostate cancer survivor
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, March 7, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 7, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
Audio will be posted after the broadcast.