Anchorage radiologist, Dr. Erik Maurer (pictured right) of Alaska Radiology Associates joins host Dr. Woodard on Line One: Your Health Connection this week. They will be discussing how new technologies in radiology are allowing a less invasive diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases. Also learn more about varicose veins and deep vein thrombosis.
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- NIH: Varicose Veins
- NVUS: Closure Procedure (video)
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI): Causes, Symptoms, Treatment
- Alaska Radiology Associates: Erik Maurer
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard, Anchorage pediatrician
GUESTS: Dr. Erik Maurer, radiologist, Alaska Radiology Associates at Providence Alaska Medical Center
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, March 21, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, March 21, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
Audio will be posted following live broadcast from 2:00 – 3:00 pm