Co-authors of The Invisible Gorilla, Dr. Daniel Simons and Dr. Christopher Chabris join host Dr. Thad Woodard this week on Line One. They will be discussing cognitive science, including memory, multi-tasking and decision-making. Watch the video (above) and participate in the conversation Monday afternoon at 2:00 pm on Line One: Your Health Connection.
- The Invisible Gorilla: And Other Ways Our Intuitions Deceive Us
- View the videos described in the book
- NPR Science Friday: How We Pay Attention with Daniel Simons and Christoper Chabris
- BBC Radio: Medical Matters podcast: Fingerprints on Trial 10 March 11
- Daniel Simons, PhD, co-author, The Invisible Gorilla
- Christopher Chabris, PhD, The Invisible Gorilla
LIVE BROADCAST: Monday, April 4, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Monday, April 4, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.